|UK SIZE||BUST||WAIST||LOWER HIP||EU SIZE||USA SIZE|
|UK SIZE||CHEST||WAIST||COLLAR||EU SIZE||USA SIZE|
|WOMEN'S FOOTWEAR CONVERSION CHART|
|MEN'S FOOTWEAR CONVERSION CHART|
Mens Pullover Jacket
Our handy pullover jacket is a great layer of warmth on chilly days. It's stylish too, with a cool grey fabric alongside darker contrasting panels. Featuring handy zip-up side pockets and bungee toggles on the hood to lock in the warmth, it's the perfect companion for all your weekend adventures.
Brakeburn, designed in Dorset
Material:Shell / Lining: 100% Polyester
UK Standard Tracked Delivery
- FREE standard delivery on all orders over £50 (after discounts have been applied) or £3.95 otherwise.
- Delivery currently within 3 - 5 working days after receiving your order confirmation. Please be advised that the delivery takes longer during busy periods such as sale.
- Express delivery at £5.95 (mainland UK excluding Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland).Cut off time:1 pm (Mon-Fri) Express delivery orders will be dispatched on the say day to arrive the following working day. Please be advised that express delivery is not available over weekend/ bank holiday weekend.
- Orders are delivered via Royal Mail. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number via email, with details of how to track your delivery.
- Please be advised that our delivery may be temporarily affected by the current Royal Mail strike:
The Communication Workers Union (CWU) has called on its members who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters to take further national strike action on the following dates:
Friday 30 September 2022 and Saturday 1 October 2022
Thursday 13th October 2022
Thursday 20th October 2022
Tuesday 25th October 2022
Monday 28th November 2022
Further dates have also been announced by the CWU for functional strike action which impacts parts of our operation on the following:
Processing, Distribution, International, Collections, Admin: 3rd, 9th, 15th, 24th November and 1st December 2022
Delivery: 4th, 10th, 16th, 25th November and 2nd December 2022
Network: 2nd, 8th, 14th, 23rd, 30th November 2022
International Delivery and Returns
- Orders are delivered via Royal Mail, UPS or Parcelforce and once your order has been dispatched, this can take around 5-10 working days to arrive. Please contact us if you are still waiting on your order and we will contact the courier for you.
- International Deliveries may be subject to import duties and taxes which will be calculated once the order has reached its destination country. Please kindly note that you are liable for these costs. Please contact us if your order does not reach you within 10 days so that we can investigate asap.
- European Deliveries may be subject to import duties and taxes which will be calculated once the order has reached its destination country, if the order value is over 150 Euro. Please kindly note that you are liable for these costs.
- We are unable to offer free returns for any orders outside the UK
- Please click here for all information regarding international deliveries and returns.
We want to make sure that you are completely happy with your Brakeburn purchase, however if you aren't, we offer free returns from anywhere in the UK.
Our standard returns policy is 28 days from the date of delivery. Please contact us if you need any further information.
For any Sale items purchased, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to return this for a full refund.
- We offer free returns for all UK orders. Unfortunately we cannot refund postage on returns from outside the UK.
- All returned items must be in the original condition and packaging with the tags on, and the return will need to be requested by the original purchaser.
To return your order please fill in the returns form provided in your original package and post it with the unwanted items within the returns period provided. Please use the prepaid label (UK customers only) provided in your original package. The above instructions on how to return your item to us will be included in your package. If you need any help with your return, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- For any returns from outside the UK, please contact customer services for a returns form and address.
- When returning goods, for your protection we recommend that you obtain a proof of posting receipt from your Post Office. Please keep your tracking number for reference until you have received an email confirmation from us for your refund. If we do not receive your returns and you do not have proof of postage, unfortunately we will not be able to offer you a refund.
- If you have lost your returns form, or didn’t receive one please click here to download a form. You should also have received a free post label. If you did not receive a free post label, please contact us using a form and one of the team will be in touch (only available if in UK).
We aim to process your return within 5 - 10 working days of receiving your item, but in particularly busy periods this can take longer
If you have purchased your item from an independent stockist, we ask that you contact them directly via phone or email for a refund. If you are not not happy with their response, please contact our customer service team.
As a consumer you have a legal right to cancel a Contract with us for goods purchased online or by telephone under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 ("CCR") during a specific time period.
- It is a customer's right to cancel a Contract during the period that begins on the date of dispatch and ends 14 calendar days from the day after the day you receive the products.
- To exercise your statutory right of cancellation, you should contact us , informing us of your decision to exercise your cancellation rights, and by providing us with your details such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
- If you cancel your Contract with us in this way, you should return the goods to us, in their original packaging wherever possible, within 14 days of informing us of your wish to cancel.
- Provided you return the full order to us in accordance with the above timescale and process, you will be entitled to a full refund including the cost of delivery at our standard delivery rate. If you return only some of the items from your original order, we will not be able to refund your delivery charge.
- We will process the refund as soon as possible, and no later than 14 calendar days from the date we receive the products back.
- If your order was cancelled before the goods were dispatched, we will process your refund within 14 days from receipt of your cancellation provided you have complied with the conditions set out in this Rights of Cancellation section.
- Your Right of Cancellation does not apply in the case of those products which cannot be returned for hygiene reasons. These are swimwear (unless the hygiene strip is still in place), face covering, underwear and earrings or sets containing earrings.
- If you return goods to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
- We make every effort possible to deliver fault free goods to you, however sometimes mistakes may happen. If you receive goods that are faulty, or develop a fault within a reasonable timeframe, we are happy to replace or refund them at no cost to you.
- To do this please contact us separately to a normal return request. We will then advise you how to return the item to us. When you send the item back, please include your name, return address and a brief description of the fault, along with the original order number.
- Please note that we are unable to refund postage on faulty items if you send them back without contacting us first.