|UK SIZE||BUST||WAIST||LOWER HIP||EU SIZE||USA SIZE|
|UK SIZE||CHEST||WAIST||COLLAR||EU SIZE||USA SIZE|
|WOMEN'S FOOTWEAR CONVERSION CHART|
|MEN'S FOOTWEAR CONVERSION CHART|
Shells Cross Body Bag
This easy to wear and versatile bag has all the details you would expect from a Brakeburn bag. With a canvas strap that can adjusted for a perfect fit across the body and a super handy external pocket. Made with a textured cotton canvas with a printed cotton lining for extra stability.
SHELL: 100% Cotton PVC Coating
LINING: 100% Cotton
- H: 24cm W: 32cm D: 5.5cm
- FREE standard shipping on orders over £50 (after discounts have been applied)
- Standard shipping at £3.95 with shipping currently within 5-7 working days after receiving your order confirmation. Courier: Royal Mail. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number via email, with details of how to track your delivery.
Note, dispatch times may be longer during a sale period and bank holidays. Shipping is currently taking 5-7 working days.
- Orders are delivered via Royal Mail, UPS or Parcelforce.
- Once your order is dispatched, it can take between 5-10 working days for delivery but unfortunately once it has left our warehouse, we do not have any control over delivery times.
- Please contact us if your order does not reach you within 10 days so that we can investigate asap.
- International Deliveries may be subject to import duties and taxes which will be calculated once the order has reached its destination country. Please kindly note that you are liable for these costs.
See the full international shipping list here
See the full returns policy here
We want to make sure that you are completely happy with your Brakeburn purchase, however if you aren't, we offer free returns from anywhere in the UK.
Our standard returns policy is 28 days from the date of delivery. Please contact us if you need any further information.
For any sale items purchased, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to return this for a full refund.
See our full returns policy here