Everybody loves a stylish cardigan - and you can't go wrong with our fairisle design. The etched wooden buttons and super soft alpaca wool blend make this cardigan the perfect choice for those who want to stay warm and stylish, while the understated metal branding finishes it off perfectly. Layer over your favourite T-Shirt and you're good to go.
60% Acrylic 30% Nylon 10% Alpaca Wool
UK Standard Tracked Delivery
We are currently experiencing high volumes of orders and we are working very hard to get your orders out. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- FREE on all orders over £40 (after discounts have been applied) or £3.95 otherwise.
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days once your order has been processed.
- Orders are delivered via Royal Mail. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number via email, with details of how to track your delivery.
International Delivery and Returns
- Orders are delivered via Royal Mail, UPS or Parcelforce and once your order has been dispatched, this can take around 5-10 working days to arrive. Please contact us if you are still waiting on your order and we will contact the courier for you.
- International Deliveries may be subject to import duties and taxes which will be calculated once the order has reached its destination country. Please kindly note that you are liable for these costs.
- We are unable to offer free returns for any orders outside the UK
- Please click here for all information regarding international deliveries and returns.
We want to make sure that you are completely happy with your Brakeburn purchase, however if you aren't, we offer free returns from anywhere in the UK.
Due to the current situation of COVID-19, we have extended our returns policy to be 60 days from the date of delivery for all full price items. Please contact us if you need any further information.
For any Sale items purchased, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to return this for a full refund.
- We offer free returns for all UK orders. Unfortunately we cannot refund postage on returns from outside the UK.
- All returned items must be in the original condition and packaging with the tags on, and the return will need to be requested by the original purchaser.
- Instructions on how to return your item to us will be included in your package. If you need any help with your return, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- For any returns from outside the UK, please contact customer services for a returns form and address.
- When returning goods, for your protection we recommend that you obtain a proof of posting receipt from your Post Office. Please keep your tracking number for reference until you have received an email confirmation from us for your refund or exchange. If we do not receive your returns and you do not have proof of postage, unfortunately we will not be able to offer you a refund.
- We aim to process your return within 5 - 10 working days of receiving your item, but in particularly busy periods this can take longer. If you would like to find out the status of your return, please contact us.
- If you have purchased your item from an independent stockist, we ask that you contact them directly via phone or email for a refund. If you are not not happy with their response, please contact our customer service team.
- We make every effort possible to deliver fault free goods to you, however sometimes mistakes may happen. If you receive goods that are faulty, or develop a fault within a reasonable timeframe, we are happy to replace or refund them at no cost to you.
- To do this please contact us separately to a normal returns request. We will then advise you how to return the item to us. When you send the item back, please include your name, return address and a brief description of the fault, along with the original order number.
- Please note that we are unable to refund postage on faulty items if you send them back without contacting us first.